Monday, April 14, 2008

Review

I know I have already posted links to these items, but they are hard to find by now and I think they are helpful so I will post them again. I don't want to give the idea that John Piper builds his theology on two verses. In order to understand where he's coming from, as well as what he is suggesting be our motive for seeking Christ, you need to read some of his work, and listen to some of his sermons. Each of you will have to come to your own conclusions about Christian Hedonism, just be careful to save your conclusions until you've gained a decent understanding of it. Here are links to some books, and an introductory message that outlines his philosophy a little. I hope this will help.

Desiring God - Book
Let your passion be single - conference message
Future Grace - book

1 comment:

Chang Wei Hao said...

Christian hedonism is a cure to dry and dead orthodoxy as well as shallow emotionalism :)